Job Openings » Transaction & Finance Officer
Transaction & Finance Officerby KADIPA
Transaction And Finance Officer
• Serves as a direct liaison person to issues relating to financial proof of the organization
• Responsible for ensuring cash flow management and funds availability for activity implementation.
• Leads the review of project business plans & financial proposals
• Ascertains the financial integrity of PPP & other Investment proposals
• Performs other related duties, as assigned
Must possess a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field. A master’s degree in Accounting is an added advantage.
Experience in procurement operations
Knowledge in computer applications and financial accounting
Knowledge of financial management and accounting software
Fluency in English and ability to work in a team and independently.