Job Openings » Project Monitoring Officer
Project Monitoring Officerby KADIPA
Project Monitoring Officer
• Develops and implements M&E plan of project to generate regular information related to progress of different projects.
• Develops common indicators for data collection, design data collection tools/templates, and assist for regular data generation processes.
• Provides technical support to staff members for all M&E related activities.
• Prepares monitoring field visit plan and conduct monitoring visits
• Monitors projects from inception to completion and reporting progress on key project indicators;
• Ensures value for money assessment plans and co-ordinating project prioritisation;
• Develops value for money assessments tools and co-ordinating project prioritisation;
• Coordinates the conduct of technical review on all applicable MDA submissions to ensure compliance with the Procurement Law as regards quality, quantity and other technical specifications;
First degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, Quantity Survey
Master’s Degree or certificate in Project Management is an added advantage
8 years relevant experience in M&E.
Sound knowledge and experience in reports writing
Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft application