Job Openings » Legal Adviser
Legal Adviserby KADIPA
• Reports to the Executive Secretary
• Handles and performs routine functions and activities on legal affairs;
• Provide legal advice and counsel to the Executive Secretary
• Conducts Legal Analysis of Partnership Agreements and MoUs with external stakeholders of KADIPA
•Liaises with the Attorney General’s Office on all Legal Matters relating to KADIPA
• Formulates and makes inputs on formalities regarding settlements and disputes
• Monitors the implementation of legal clauses
• Provides advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinion, memoranda and other briefing documents
• Develops solutions to Public Private Partnership (PPP) legislative issues and suggestsing appropriate amendments to existing legislation
• Develops standard contractual terms for addressing problems that arise on PPP projects;
• Represents KADIPA in court if needed
LLB, BL, minimum ten(10) years post call experience.
• Reliability, resourcefulness and flexibility.
• Strong attention to detail and to maintaining high quality standards.
• Fluent and strong communication skills in English, including ability to draft, proofread and edit correspondence.
• Technology and systems knowledge - Exhibits excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and proficiency of technology or/and systems relevant to functional area.