Job Openings » Investment After-Care Officer
Investment After-Care Officerby KADIPA
Investment After-Care Officer
• Reports to the Head (Investment Facilitation);
• Maintains a list of contacts and location of relevant MDAs related to investment in the state
• Assists in responding to requests of investors within the state
• Any other responsibility assigned by the Manager Investor Facilitation
• Post- investment follow up to ensure that the operations are going on smooth
• Documents the investment process and suggest process simplification steps.
• Follows up with the potential investors who request information and support them throughout the process
First degree in Social Sciences or Humanities.
Postgraduate qualification, such as MBA with specialisation in Marketing or Finance or professional qualification in Marketing is an added advantage.
. Five (5) years of experience in investment promotion, banking, marketing or related fields.