Job Openings » Director Of Works And Physical Planning
Director Of Works And Physical Planningby MIN OF HEALTH
1. Overall control of the works and services department.
2. Coordination of the technical activities of the works and services department.
3. Advising the Provost on the acquisition, operation, and maintenance of all college assets.
4. Preparing the division’s budget.
5. Keeping an inventory of all vehicles, maintenance, security, and upkeep.
6. Performing other duties as assigned by the provost.
Terms of AppointmentAll the positions are on tenure appointment for four  years in the first instance and may be eligible for re-appointment for a period of another four years only. Where the appointee is from the College, he/she shall revert to his/her former rank at the end of the tenure.
SALARYSame as the salaries and entitlements of similar positions in Kaduna State tertiary institutions.
NOTE: - Interested applicants are required to visit the employment portal on https://kdsg-jobs.com/agencyjobs/ to submit personal data and upload required documents. All applications must be submitted on or before Monday, 21st June 2021.
1. Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Building and Town Planning with a minimum of 15 years relevant experience or a master’s degree in the appropriate field with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
2. Must be registered with an appropriate professional body.