Job Openings » Confidential Secretary (GL 12)
Confidential Secretary (GL 12)by KADUNA STATE SCHOALRSHIPS AND LOANS BAORD
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Confidential Secretary (GL12). Thepost holder will provides specialized clerical, administrative, and secretarial support services to the Executive Secretary and other officers who manage sensitive and/or confidential information and decisions.
• HND/Bachelors Degree or equivalent in secretarial studies humanities or other relevant subjects; possession of relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
• Three (3) years of cognate experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong familiarity with database management, financial tracking, word processing, and presentation software (Microsoft).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Ability to type at least 55 WPM.
• Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn, basic office and clerical procedures and equipment.